Friday, December 18, 2009

About me

So I thought i'd start by sharing a little about myself. I'm 19 years old and I live in the city of Brisbane, Australia. I'm originally from the country but moved here for university. I'm still confused about my sexuality. At the moment, in my mind, I call myself bisexual but if I was be totally honest its like >90% of the time I think about guys. Every so often I think about girls, what it would be like to be married and accepted into "normal" society but I dont think that'll happen. Mainly cause i'm more interested in guys and the fact that i'm really shy. Like awkwardly shy around people I dont know. I come from a large family and i'm the middle of 5 children. I wouldn't call myself attractive but i've been told otherwise so I guess thats a positive. Thats all for now because I have to get ready for work.

If you have any questions just leave a comment and i'll try and answer them. I'm still getting used to this blogging thing so it might take some time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Stats